[clug] Canberra Linux Systems Administration Opportunities

Keith Armstrong keith.armstrong at noventus.com.au
Sun Jan 3 17:03:22 MST 2010

Dear all,

If there are any Linux Systems Administrators looking for a 5 month contract
opportunity in Canberra, please take a look at the attachment.  We need
several Linux Systems Administrators starting Jan / Feb 10.

Please contact me anytime if you (or someone you know) have any interest.

Regards,

Keith Armstrong

Managing Director

Noventus Pty Ltd

ABN: 78 134 330 046

E:  mailto:keith.armstrong at noventus.com.au

W: www.noventus.com.au

M: 0402 041 319

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee(s) only.  It may
contain legally privileged or copyrighted information.

The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and
to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.