[clug] Arduinos?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Jan 2 00:33:54 MST 2010

Hi.

I've spent this Christmas holiday becoming obsessed with arduinos and
spending all of my money on ebay for cheap Chinese components. Are there
other arduino users in the LUG? I'd be surprised if there aren't. What
are people working on?

To get the ball rolling, here's what I've done so far:

- A replacement thermostat for a fridge

http://www.stillhq.com/arduino/000001.html
http://www.stillhq.com/arduino/000002.html
http://www.stillhq.com/arduino/000003.html
http://www.stillhq.com/arduino/000004.html

- A doorbell with a peizo buzzer (with a six year old)

http://www.stillhq.com/arduino/000005.html

- My own arduino board using a cheap prototype PCB from radioshack

http://www.stillhq.com/arduino/000006.html

- I'm currently working on an alarm system for a draw (with a seven year
old). This project will use a matrix keypad.

Cheers,
Mikal