[clug] LCA2010 [WAS: Debian Lenny DVDs?]

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:47:39 MST 2010

<snip stuff about BHUSBHDOOSG>

> Yep - It is in my office at work. I can pass it on to anyone who may
> need it, but I am away until the 11th, then away again (to LCA2010)
> on the 16th.

I'm going to be there too - speaking on the Monday at the Haeksen
miniconf. Who else is going? Shall we meet up somewhere?

Cheers! Lana

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is
generally the by-product of other activities.
  - Aldous Huxley

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.