[clug] Thankyou...(cupcake CNC and Arduino) [SEC=PERSONAL]

Roppola, Antti Antti.Roppola at daff.gov.au
Thu Feb 25 16:08:08 MST 2010

Hi Hugh (& Rachel),

It was great to see the leaps and bounds being made with RepRap. It was
also great to see a bunch of Makers at CLUG as it is a very
complementary field of activity (look at the general popularity of any
sort of hardware talk) and a number of new people who'd not been to CLUG
before.

Thanks for the Arduino book that I won. I've already had a bit of a read
and Arduino seems to be a great way of getting straight to the
interesting part of a project (rather than spending ages cobbling
together a platform). I'll have to think of of something to conjure up
so I can do a show & tell. As I mentioned last night, I'm happy to make
the book available.

Cheers,

Antti