[clug] Gmail - web interface or linux client?

Grant Morphett grant at gmorph.com
Mon Feb 22 15:20:13 MST 2010

I have to date been using the web client quite happily.  However, I've just
got my Windows Mobile 6.0 to sync properly with Evolution and now I'm
thinking one client that keeps contact details including email addresses all
in sync between my desktop and phone might be the go.  My mobile phone picks
up emails from gmail automatically so I wouldn't sync emails - just
contacts.

Plus on the rare occasion when I do go to another computer I can still use
the web client.

cheers

Grant

--