[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Feb 18 17:29:12 MST 2010

Hugh Fisher wrote:
> On the other hand, if the National Archive is going all MS, *that*
> is really something to worry about. I can read documents from
> Federation a hundred years ago, but will anyone be able to read
> our Government's documents in another hundred years?
from an earlier email from Chris;

"It's only the Digital Preservation section who use ODF to help mitigate against the risk of being unable to read those documents in the future."

So, my guess is, the chances are pretty good that people will be able to
read documents in 100 years.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh, RHCE