[clug] Internode dumps FOSS for MS Exchange

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:47:09 MST 2010

What really annoys me about this is not how good or bad FOSS
offereings are but that Microsoft goes to a lot of trouble to make
sure with each version it puts out that nothing much works with it
except real Microsoft products.  It takes a lot of work to break
everything else but not your own products.

However good FOSS is it hasn't been able to match MS lock-out so far.

Kim