[clug] another rainy day time filler - CF reader

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon Feb 15 00:57:36 MST 2010

Thanks Alex,

I expected this much. The cf is a "SanDisk Extreme 60MB/s 16GB" so it should not
be the bottleneck. I saw some benchmarks online where they got better numbers,
check the USB 2.0 unit here:
http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/reader_report_all.asp?cid=6007-9392&card_type=CompactFlash

And the related blurb:
http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/reader_report_multi_page.asp?cid=6007-9392

dd with different block sizes gave similar results as did plain cp.

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)