[clug] Help sourcing Arduino kit

schappim schappi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 01:04:05 MST 2010

Hi Guys,

The GST at checkout is a limitation of the shopping cart LBE use.

We are moving to interspire, which will allow for GST shown for AU customers
and hidden
for our international customers.

Rob, if you can get past this, you'll find that Maddy has done a great job
ensuring
Little Bird Electronics is the most competively priced, with incredible
shipping and support
just checkout the testimonials page.

As always I'd you have any questions or queries what so ever, please don't
hesitate to call me directly
on 0401 252 250.

Cheers,

Marcus