[clug] Article on building Linux 1080p media player + DVR for AU$600

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Thu Feb 11 01:34:12 MST 2010

Adam Baxter <voltagex at voltagex.org> wrote:
> A group buy of DigitalNow TinyTwin tuners (AF9015, supported in recent
> kernels) gives us discounts...

I'll take one if there's a group buy going on.

I have a KWorld twin USB tuner based on the Afatech AF9013 chipset which
works well. And despite what I consider a lack of quality programming on
free-to-air TV, I find two tuners often isn't enough. Maybe four will
do. I don't even watch that much TV, I don't know what's going on.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au