[clug] request for comment: new keysigning protocol

Nemo Maelstrom Thorx nemo at nemo.house.cx
Wed Feb 3 20:21:27 MST 2010

Hi all,

I've been helping a friend with an idea for a keysigning protocol, and
additional eyes looking at it would be nice now. It's written up here:

http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/tank-tread.html

My preferred variant isn't written up there, but moves people the same
basic way, but without the need for the setup. ie, the preperation of
ad-hoc, but with the tank-tread loop of people presented here.

ad hoc reference: http://www.keysigning.org/methods/adhoc
(I was surprised when I started looking into this that the ad hoc
"folded line" is the best people handling method noted!)

So, comments/request-for-clarification/suggestions/ideas/willingness-to-try-it-out?

.../Nemo