[clug] how to do multiple domains from multiple servers

AIM Systems andrewm at aimsystems.ca
Tue Feb 2 13:37:14 MST 2010

Hi Ho,

This seems so easy yet I've been pulling my hair out trying to set it up.
I have 2 (physical) servers running Samba:
Fred - is an older Samba 3.0.21
Barney - is a new Samba 3.4.5

Each are running their own smbd, nmbd, etc.
Presently, everyone is signing into Fred.
I'm testing a Win7 machine on Barney.  I can get the machine to join the
Barney domain, but users in Barney can't log into the domain.
"There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon
request"

I can supply any technical info necessary.