[clug] a couple of things

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:11:07 MST 2010

on the EeePC 900 HA:

. With Ubuntu 9.10, Gnome, has anyone had any problems at boot with
the panel freezing part way through loading?  Everything else seems to
be ok - boots in a number of other terminal only modes.  If I keep
trying it eventually comes good.  It is a bit irritating and it would
be nice to be able to fix it without reinstalling and rebuilding the
whole thing.

. Anyone tried Moblin 2.1 on the EeePC?  If I have to reinstall, maybe
this would be worth a look at?

jim