[clug] SuSE 9 or 10 media?

Helen postmodernhousewife at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:37:52 MST 2010

Guilty of junking mine, too.

No idea if this is a reliable source or not -

http://iso.linuxquestions.org/suse/suse-linux-oss-10.0/#x86

or you can go to Suse Studio (request a login) and create your own spin on 10.3

http://susestudio.com/appliance/create_new

I thought aarnet had some older software but not with SUSE anyway.
Alternatively hop on one of the opensuse channels on Freenode and ask there.

Good point about older distros... but then I guess there's issues with
support, bugfixes, security....

cheers

Helen