[clug] extundelete

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 03:31:44 MDT 2010

> True, but really the only reason I didn't go Bwahahahahaaaa... was
> that I haven't introduced myself yet :)
>
> Luckily I haven't got even enough knowledge to be that dangerous....

Hi Helen and welcome to CLUG. Nice to hear that Wagga[1] has a lug.
Each of us can experience schadenfreude
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude] no matter what our level
of knowledge.

I must confess that I carefully quelled my initial reaction to
Andrew's misfortune (Ha ha) and I'm delighted that he shared that link
with us, but I so so much hope I never need it. :-)

--
MC

[1] Not saying Wagga Wagga because you didn't.