[clug] KDE/Kate, syntax-highlighting, Eclipse and language/build support

Paul Matthews plm at netspace.net.au
Wed Aug 25 07:24:42 MDT 2010

  On 25/08/10 08:21, steve jenkin wrote:
> I was wondering what people used. [I'm thinking 'vi'+ make is dating me]
nedit (http://www.nedit.org) here. Has all the feature required without
all the freaky key bindings of vi and emacs. Often think that if you
needed a text editor more complicated than nedit, your doing something
wrong.

Mostly program in perl these days. Seems to offer the path of least
resistance. Finding C/C++ far to low level these days for what I'm doing.

--
Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it.
Some can avoid it. Geniuses remove it.