[clug] New list?

David Schoen dave at lyte.id.au
Fri Aug 20 15:00:48 MDT 2010

On 20 August 2010 08:08, Lana Brindley <lanabrindley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 August 2010 21:59, Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal at eyal.emu.id.au> wrote:
>> And if I mention that a friend of mine "he has it running OK" and you
>> want to say that there are also women using Linux then it again should
>> go in another thread. But it is OK on this list.
>>
> But if it's a woman with a TV tuner running on Linux? Is that a different
> thread?
>
> I'm getting confused already ...

If you're confused, just cross post to as many lists as possible.

You wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Also confused posts should go in clug-beginners and not in the main
list, unless of course your post has some substance that would make it
relevant to the main list, or maybe you're asking a technical
question, then it should go on clug-technical.

Cheers,
Dave

p.s. sorry I just couldn't help myself.