[clug] Apple vs Linux Ecosystem

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:29:32 MDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Steve Jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>  - if all else fails, ask CLUG...

just to clarify the workflow, does that come before or after the RT_M
ritual?  ;)

> And if I find out something significant/useful, I write it up and send it to CLUG as a 'permanent record'.

While I really appreciate the writeups, summaries and howtos sent to
the CLUG list, it does not really work as a 'permanent record', at
least one in which you can find stuff easily.  It would be really nice
if we could find a mechanismto get these onto the CLUG wiki in some
structured way.

jim

--
Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~