[clug] New list?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:57:16 MDT 2010

On 18 August 2010 16:21, Chris Smart <mail at christophersmart.com> wrote:

> Is anyone else interested in a "technical issues only" type mailing
> list? With all due respect to everyone on the list and the list
> itself, I'd like to see somewhere where we can discuss technical
> *Linux* issues and not the latest social topics like politics,
> religion and women in open source.

Sign me up to the list where we *can* talk about women in open source. Been
yonks since we've had one of those ... errr ... "discussions" *cough*.

> Does anyone else see any value in this? It might be easiest if the
> list was finally moved over to the clug.org.au domain *cough cough*,
> where we could then turn this into a "general" list, and create a
> "technical" list.

Seems I've heard this one before ...

Cheers! Lana

Devotees of grammatical studies have not been distinguished for any very
remarkable felicities of expression.
  - Amos Bronson Alcott

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more