[clug] New list?

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Wed Aug 18 00:21:37 MDT 2010

Is anyone else interested in a "technical issues only" type mailing
list? With all due respect to everyone on the list and the list
itself, I'd like to see somewhere where we can discuss technical
*Linux* issues and not the latest social topics like politics,
religion and women in open source.

Does anyone else see any value in this? It might be easiest if the
list was finally moved over to the clug.org.au domain *cough cough*,
where we could then turn this into a "general" list, and create a
"technical" list.

-c