[clug] Organiser for Stallman visit

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Aug 15 06:02:54 MDT 2010

Hi All,

We are trying to arrange for Richard Stallman to visit CLUG on a
non-CLUG Thursday evening (7th October). Alas, I will be away on
holiday with my family and Paul Wayper will be otherwise occupied.

So, is there anyone reasonably involved in the CLUG meeting format
who would like to take on arranging a visit from Richard Stallman?
Including liaising with Richard before the visit to sort out what
will be covered etc.?

Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested. I will
arrange for CSIT N101 to be available if this goes ahead.

Richard will be giving other public lectures in Canberra earlier in
that week.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.