[clug] apache2 phpmyadmin warning

Ben Coughlan ben.coughlan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:46:24 MDT 2010

Ah I see.  All the files in /etc/apache2/conf.d are read automatically.  The include line in apache2.conf is causing apache to read it a second time.  So the best option would be to remove the line from apache2.conf and leave the symbolic link in conf.d.

This is my preference as it separates each service running in apache to it's own config file, and you don't have to grepping through all the apache confs to fiddle with one of them.

Ben