[clug] apache2 phpmyadmin warning

Ben Coughlan ben.coughlan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:11:19 MDT 2010

You could try commenting out the 'Alias' (line 3 in /etc/phpmyadmin/apache.conf).  Then you're at least still using the rest of the config.

Have a look at that line and try 'grep -Rn [search_string] /etc/apache2' for similar lines and remove the least appropriate.

Just a few thoughts without being able to see those outputs myself.

Ben