[clug] [OT] Broadband clangers

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Aug 12 16:39:27 MDT 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Alex Satrapa wrote:

> The ACL (and thus Family First) support unbridled population growth in
> an attempt to out-breed everyone who is not Christian, and their entire

Sorry - [citation needed].  I know these people are "fringe" - but they
really can't be *that* nuts, right?

My perfunctory persusals didn't provide or portent any positive
pedagological presentations pointing to this populate-or-perish policy.

Perhaps they purged it?

> Thus The Greens are in every way the antithesis of the ACL (and thus
> Family First).

> The Sex Party is only rated above The Greens because the Sex Party
> doesn't have as many policies as The Greens do, thus there is less
> matter for the ACL to take issue with :)

This is really quite marked.  I've been watching this summary:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgwGFHFd0TUIdExCbkNZWllUaVRsRG9yZXVVTXhUN0E&hl=en&authkey=CJu2lp8P#gid=0

for a while.

> Alex

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.