[clug] aug 12 clug meeting

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Aug 12 06:09:36 MDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 09:33:02PM +1000, Matt Joiner wrote:
> this one:
>
> Date:           12th August 2010 (Second Thursday of the month)
> Time:           19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
> Abstract:       Tridge will be giving a talk about the build system 'Waf'.

Yes it happened, there were people waiting at the doors in side and outside
when I let them in at 7pm. The talk was filmed until 9:30pm when it walked
out the door on the way to dinner, still with tridge imparting knowledge. I
had to stop the filing then, the video will go online when I can get around
to that, maybe tomorrow.

	See You
	    Steve

> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Mike Carden <mike.carden at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Matt Joiner <anacrolix at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> hi all,
> >>
> >> i went to the meeting place (n101) tonight at 7pm, but there was no
> >> meeting of linux appearance. i've never been before, was the meeting
> >> moved or cancelled?
> >

> > Hmm, I wasn't there but I had online contact with sjh who was. AFAIK
> > it happened in N101.
> >
> > --
> > MC
> >
> --

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i've been offered love, in two dimensions before,
and i know that it's not all, that it's made out to be
let's show them all how it's done, let's do it imperfectly
   Imperfectly - Imperfectly - Ani