[clug] Vaguely off topic: iPeds and other Android tablets - availability and comparisons to that Apple one

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:26:31 MDT 2010

Hi Angus,

at this stage, I'm more interested in a hobby/plaything than a serious work tool, so it makes sense to go the less expensive route - if I can pick up a WM8505 device on eBay for a hundred bucks then I'll be happy whichever way it ends up.

Best regards, Andrew

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
http://uxbookclub.org -- connect, read, discuss