[clug] [Job] Full time Linux/Network Admin wanted

James Greenhalgh james.greenhalgh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 01:49:42 MDT 2010

Hi,

My team at M5 Networks is looking for a Linux admin.

M5 Networks provides and manages IP phone systems for small - medium
businesses. Our team administers a network of VoIP phones running mainly
over private IP links. The job involves Linux systems administration,
Cisco networking, and software development / scripting.

We're growing rapidly and looking for someone with Linux experience who
can hit the ground running. Cisco experience is highly regarded, but not
essential.

There is potential to move around and do a diverse range of tasks. You
will be working with a team of sysadmins, software engineers and network
security staff. You will be expected to help plan and build new
networks, roll out servers and services, aid in the provisioning of VoIP
and help support our customer base.

In summary, the requirements are:

- Linux systems administration with an emphasis on networking
- Knowledge of BASH and other prominent scripting languages
- Cisco experience highly regarded
- Software development experience highly regarded

There is potential to move around and do a diverse range of tasks. We're
an expanding small business. You will be working with a team of
sysadmins, software engineers and network security staff.

You will be expected to help plan and build new networks, aid in the
provisioning of VoIP and help support our customer base.

Pay: $70K - $80K based on experience

We're located in Braddon, ACT.

Please email jobs at m5networks.com.au if you're interested.

Regards,