[clug] Vaguely off topic: iPeds and other Android tablets - availability and comparisons to that Apple one

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:12:57 MDT 2010

Hi folks,

not really Linux-y per se but I'm interested in realistic comparisons
between the emerging Android tablets and that other one from Apple.
Does anyone know of a local (ACT) supplier of iPeds? I've played with
a few iPads - the "is it three times better than an iPed for three
times the money?" question is bugging me. Unless I'm totally missing
something there aren't a lot of direct comparison reviews about (based
on odd Google searches). All I have to go on for iPed info is vendor
brochurespeak on eBay.

Cheers, Andrew

--
---