[clug] OT: Solar power recommendations and advice

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Apr 20 21:56:34 MDT 2010

thanks for the info so far.. still getting quotes, but there seems to a big difference in
some of the prices I have seen so far ranging eg for a 2Kv ($5000 - $11,000).
I wonder why so big a difference?
Another one of the issues I have now, is that I wondering if I should by the more
expensive PV panels which output 300W or make do with efficient  panels (eg 170-200W) and
make do with less output.

ie Ideally I would like a 2Kv system, but given the size and placement of the panels
realistically the higher efficiency modules will only come close.

Paul