[clug] light bulb man page [SEC=PERSONAL]

Jeffm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Apr 19 22:59:53 MDT 2010

On 20/04/10 2:44 PM, Brett Worth wrote:
> I think the --flicker option is just wasteful eye candy.  Probably attractive to the KDE
> folks.

Surprised no-one has mentioned the much older, but still useful
application candle.  Typically only used on special occasions these days
or when lightbulb fails (usually due to dependancy issues with inputs,
ie volts_ac. Candle also has problems in that it is usually misplace and
when found it's companion app matches have also typically been
misplaced. It is usually recommended that the applications candle and
matches be kept in a back up or known location somewhere just in case.

Jeff.