[clug] Canberra electric vehicles group - first contact

Andrew Loughhead andrew.loughhead at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 05:23:21 MDT 2010

On ABC radio last week a somewhat relevant Late Light Live interview:
"Electric Avenue: Has the electric car revolution arrived?"
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/latenightlive/stories/2010/2873530.htm,
including some mention of Blade Electric Vehicles in Victoria,
http://bev.com.au/ and http://www.earthgarden.com.au/electriccar.html,
and of a forthcoming doco called "The Revenge of the Electric Car".

A long way from the diy the thread started with, but I can more easily
imagine owning a BEV Electron. $35k for a factory supported ex-fleet one.