[clug] Ubuntu 10.4

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Sun Apr 11 18:36:23 MDT 2010

Adam Baxter <voltagex at voltagex.org> writes:

> Actually, why on __Earth__ is this not a checkbox in a configuration GUI
> somewhere. This whole thing makes me want to go back to OS X...

Given this is a reply to my message of over a week ago, without context, you
might find you get more useful responses if you indicated what you actually
meant.

        Daniel

The answer is clearly that XMonad uses Haskel to let you write code to lay out
your windows the way you want, and that isn't something you can encapsulate
in a single checkbox. ;)