[clug] Job Opportunity - Unix Systems Administrator (Solaris)

Alex Satrapa alexsatrapa at mac.com
Mon Sep 28 17:06:56 MDT 2009

On 28/09/2009, at 22:55 , David Tulloh wrote:

> That makes it very very clear to me exactly what it is and I can
> easily skip past it.  Personally I don't really see the difference
> between the subject starting with [JOB] and Job, these emails only
> come in every few months.

Tagging with "[JOB]" means it's easier for the mailing list software
to not send it to people who don't want it.  Check the mailman pages
at http://lists.samba.org/ - you'll find that you can opt to not
receive messages on particular topics.

And you're not alone in wishing people would cut the stuff they're not
responding to :)

Alex