[clug] CMS usage in Canberra [SEC=PERSONAL]

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 02:24:22 MDT 2009

Matrix has a package system where you can add extra assets (system or
general) and even DB structures to Matrix without modifying any core
code and just placing all your code in packages/<yourpackagename>.

This allows for probably as much (I haven't looked) as the postgres
contrib layout.

The problems I highlighted only arise if <yourpackagename> or even
some components of it are to move in to either the SSV or GPL version
of Matrix.

Cheers,
Dave