[clug] CMS usage in Canberra

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Sun Sep 27 06:37:00 MDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 23:24 +1000, Michael Manning wrote:
> My only comment on my source matrix is that their license was not full GPL
> last time I looked and required all code be resubmitted back to them within
> 30days of modification and they in some way still owned it? Don't quote me
> but just didn't feel quite right at the time.

At risk of this turning into a MySource Matrix bash...

My favourite with MySource Matrix, was the alleged story that it was
"sold" to my department on the basis that it would be quicker than our
old (static html) intranet...

... which it was, once they (seriously) upgraded the hardware that it
was running on.

Gotta love marketing.

For my preference:
Joomla++;