No subject

Sun Sep 6 16:29:27 MDT 2009

seems at least as good as VMWare. Linux command line is at least as
good as VMWare Server's if you need scripting support. VirtualBox
supports multiple snapshots unlike VMWare Server. VirtualBox is free
unlike VMWare Fusion. Configuring bridged networks used to be a bit
fiddly in VirtualBox, but it's totally painless in VirtualBox 3.0.

My work is about to look at using QEmu/KVM for creating virtual
testing environments that duplicate our production environment, but I
haven't seen anything from that yet.

Hth.

- Angus