[clug] CMS usage in Canberra

Carter, Michael Michael.Carter at accc.gov.au
Wed Sep 23 17:53:49 MDT 2009

Hi CLUGgers,

I'm looking for information on what kind of expertise is around in
Canberra in the area of web content management systems (CMSs). Do any of
the fine CLUG minds out there know what is popular here in the 'berra.
I'd be particularly keen to hear about open source CMSs.

Thanks!
Michael
---
IMPORTANT:: This email from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), and any attachments to it, contains information that is confidential and may also be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, copy, disseminate, disclose to others or take action in reliance of, any material contained within this email.  If you have received this email in error, please let the ACCC know by reply email to the sender informing them of the mistake and delete all copies from your computer system. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003, this email is authorised by the ACCC www.accc.gov.au