[clug] finding source of high wait states (network monitoring)

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Tue Sep 22 03:53:32 MDT 2009

jm <jeffm at ghostgun.com> wrote:

> Just a quick reply. I've used mrtg in the past for this and am
> currently using cacti, but it still seems to leave something to be
> desired.
>
> What are others thoughts?

I use Nagios like everyone else for availability monitoring and
notifications, and Cricket for performance graphing. Works, not very
pretty, can be hard to configure.

http://cricket.sourceforge.net/

What I'd like to see is Zenoss to get its act together and get packaged
in Debian so I can replace both Nagios and Cricket.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au