[clug] Linux recipe management

David Cottrill cottrill.david at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:05:38 MDT 2009

Jumping back in again, the only reason I thought to use web interface
was to allow a diverse range of client connections.
Making money out of this would be ridiculously hard and ethically
poor. Anyway there seems an interest in doing it well so I may have to
sit down with a beer or 5 to sort out the details.
David