[clug] Linux recipe management

Brendan Jurd direvus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:06:21 MDT 2009

I don't know if it's anything like what you folks are looking for, but
I wrote a little recipe web app for my girlfriend.

She cooks viewing the recipe from her EeePC in the kitchen, and it's
useful to be able to pull up the list of ingredients from the site
when you're at the shops.

It's not particularly featureful or exciting, but it's online, it's
functional and it's available for anyone to use.

http://swords.id.au/souschef

Cheers,
BJ