[clug] Software Freedom Day ... now with pictures!

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:18:09 MDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I know it's not quite over yet, but we have pictures already! You
should (with any luck) be able to see them at this link:
http://bit.ly/WJuMn

Apologies for doing this through Facebook, but currently I don't have
access to my Picasa web albums (thanks to an unfortunate X incident).

If you want to use one or more of these pics, please ask permission on
list of the people appearing in the photo. If you want a better
quality copy, please ask me.

Cheers,
Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
  - Norm Papernick

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.