[clug] [OT] Capturing email for a testing environment

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Thu Sep 17 22:41:06 MDT 2009

Daniel Black <daniel.subs at internode.on.net> writes:

> python has a decent smtp client, server and mime/email library to handle
> this.

Actually, this reminds me, and further to my comment that said almost the same
thing:

If you do decide to write the script yourself, use the standard exit codes
from /usr/include/sysexits.h to communicate between your script and the MTA.

Regards,
        Daniel
   Looking for work?  Love Perl?  In Melbourne, Australia?  We are hiring.