[clug] Scope of list

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:08:12 MDT 2009

2009/9/17 Daniel Pittman <daniel at rimspace.net>:
> Keith Goggin <keith.goggin at bigpond.com> writes:
>> Randall Crook wrote:

<snip>

>> OK I've got a great recipe for Kangaroo Curry, would the list really be
>> interested in that?  Perhaps not.
>
> Other technical groups I have been involved with have discussed cooking; in
> one case a cookbook of sorts was produced.[1]  I would be interested in the
> recipe, but I don't know that it is necessarily the ideal place for it.

Yep. Same here :)

<snip>

> PPS: Does anyone know of any recipe management software for Linux that isn't
> completely dreadful, and which provides a web interface to the content, and
> the facility to heavily customize the "output for print" process?

No, but if you find one, I'd be very interested!

Cheers! Lana

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
  - Norm Papernick

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.