[clug] Scope of list

Randall Crook rcrook at vtown.com.au
Wed Sep 16 15:09:00 MDT 2009

Amount of traffic? That's what the delete button's for.. or the
unsubscribe function...

I would much rather be inclusionary (SP?) than exclusionary when it
comes to discussions of Linux and FOSS... And location should be
irrelevant for clug, as it is for FOSS itself. That's what the internet
is about, making geographic location transparent. The more the merrier I
say.

Just my 2c worth.

Randall