[clug] RSS Feed for meeting announcements

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:44:16 MDT 2009

2009/9/16 Adam Thomas <adam.lloyd at gmail.com>:
> 2009/9/16 Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth.net>:
>> Is there an RSS feed for CLUG  meeting announcements?
>
> This seems like a really strange format to use for meeting announcements.
> Why do you want RSS instead of the existing emails or something like iCal?

Actually, I think the answer would be, "No Brad, we don't have an RSS
feed for meeting announcements. Sorry about that."

Cheers! Lana

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
  - Norm Papernick

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.