[clug] Scope of list

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Tue Sep 15 21:33:06 MDT 2009

Bob wrote:
> If I wanted to know about issues common to Canberra and Melbourne, I
> could read the Linux Australia mailing list. That is (partly) what it
> is there for. Or I'd look up the archives of the LUV lists. This is the
> CLUG list and it is called the CLUG list for a reason.

It's interesting that you suggest this Bob, because I've seen the LA list
actively direct technical questions toward local lists, while focussing on
more administrative or representational issues...

Just sayin'

Rob

--
"Human errors can only be avoided if one can avoid the use of humans"
    -- Parnas and Clements "A Rational Design Process: How and Why to Fake