[clug] Mobile broadband for linux?

Ian McLeod ianmcleod75 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:43:09 MDT 2009

I can confirm it works perfectly in Ubuntu 9.04 - I put my Nokia N95 in
PC Suite mode and the Connection Manager picked it up - I then selected
'Three' and bam it works - in fact better than under Windows as it
doesn't drop out at all.  In windows it would periodically drop out and
drive me balmy.  I'm very happy with the performance of my trusty little
N95 seconded as a mobile modem.

Now if anyone can help me work out how to VPN back through home with
that I'll buy them a pint of Guinness.