[clug] An alternate place for longer, meandering threads?

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Mon Sep 14 17:22:21 MDT 2009

I hope you decide to stay, and I have some sympathy for your feelings about
long running threads that you have no interest in.  It happens to me from
time to time.

I reiterate the delete before reading option :)

Being on the CLUG list doesn't oblige you to read threads that don't
interest you.  I try and at least sample every thread just in case I might
learn something interesting (and I often do), but there are a lot of threads
I don't follow to their final [lack of] resolution.

Posting in frustration I also understand - damn that list archive!

Cheers,
Neill