[clug] What's Your Favourite FOSS Project?

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Sep 14 17:08:56 MDT 2009

With this Saturday being Software Freedom Day I thought I'd start a bit
of an informal survey for the list to give everyone a better idea of
what's going on out there. Replies to list please.

What is you favourite FOSS project that your involved in?

Why is it you favourite project?

What's your involvment? (programming, packaging, testing, documentation,
etc)

How often do you work on the project?

How many hours do you put in?

Do you get compensated for your time? (ie do you paid you lucky bastard
or otherwise get rewarded directly for you time)

Any other comments you'd like to make?

Jeff.