[clug] An alternate place for longer, meandering threads?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:01:43 MDT 2009

2009/9/14 Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:28, Nemo <clug at nemo.house.cx> wrote:
>> One of the joys of CLUG (and why I remain subscribed) is the very wide
>> range of geek topics that can be discussed and brought up easily by
>> anyone, without any overdue worry of someone shouting them down with
>> "not on topic, take it to the appropriate list".
>
> +1
>
> I'd do a +10 if I could, we need a gerrymander or something.

+1 from me too.

Do we really have enough traffic on this list to consider breaking it up?

Cheers! Lana

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
  - Norm Papernick

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.